Home
Features
_Multi DropDown
__DropDown 1
__DropDown 2
__DropDown 3
_ShortCodes
_SiteMap
_Error Page
Mega Menu
Documentation
_Web Doc
_Video Doc
Download This Template
Home
About
Contact
Home
Entertainment
"I Refused To Watch It On Principle": 25 Movies And TV Shows People Thought They’d Hate, But Ended Up Really, Really Loving
"I Refused To Watch It On Principle": 25 Movies And TV Shows People Thought They’d Hate, But Ended Up Really, Really Loving
Everald
September 27, 2026
"I was expecting a generic military movie with a bit of sci-fi that glorifies the army. Instead, I got a movie with a hunting alien killing soldiers left and right."
View Entire Post ›
from BuzzFeed - TV & Movies https://ift.tt/XCxdwar
Entertainment
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Social Plugin
Subscribe Us
Most Popular
Robert Eggers Is Taking On A "Romeo And Juliet" Adaptation, And It's Going To Be Wild
September 23, 2026
"I'm Still Alive, I'm Still Here": Actors Whose Performances In Movies Were So Reviled, It Basically Ended Their Careers
September 22, 2026
Only A Fandom Expert Can Sort These 16 Characters Into The Right Groups
September 22, 2026
Facebook
Tags
Entertainment
Health
Sports
U.S. NEWS
WOLRD NEWS
World
World News
Categories
Entertainment
(8093)
Health
(420)
Sports
(2135)
U.S. NEWS
(9364)
WOLRD NEWS
(10)
World
(1)
World News
(503)
Contact form
0 Comments